A Quick and Easy snack for game time!
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bags microwave popcorn or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bags (approx 1 cup corn)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 brown paper bag
- Place popped corn in brown bag.
- Melt margarine, brown sugar and syrup in microwave on high for 5 min stirring once every 1/2 minute
- Stir in baking soda, mixture will foam!
- Pour over popcorn in bag and shake well.
- Place in microwave on high for 1 inches Shake again, heat for one more minute.
- Shake, pour into bowl to cool and then enjoy!