meet the realtor
- Hometown: Wadsworth
- Current City: Wadsworth
- Alma Mater: Hondros and Purdue Global
- Very first job: Panera Bread
- How do you spend your “free” time? Free time with four kids is few and far between, I spend my “free” time at baseball, soccer, and gymnastics! When I have actual free time for Justina, I enjoy yoga and trail running.
- A favorite app, website or blog? Pinterest! I can find anything I need on there!!!
- Go-to power song/band? Music choice is a BIG part of my life. I listen to different music daily depending on the day! Old school hip hop is my power, “feel-good” music. I love SO many different genres of music it is impossible for me to have one “go to” song or band.
- What would you eat for your very last meal? Can cheesecake be a meal? 🙂
- If you could have coffee with anyone in the world, who would it be? Reese Witherspoon.
- Three words to describe yourself? Wife, Mom, Athlete, REALTOR® (and yes….I realize that 4!)
- What does your typical workday look like? Every day is different. EVERY. DAY.
- What or Who inspired you to become a REALTOR? The thought of helping someone find their dream home, and being a part of one of the most exciting days of their life!
- Who are some of the people in your field that you look to for inspiration? Every agent at M. C. Real Estate! Everyone here at M. C. Real Estate is a real class act, and I’m inspired by each of them.
- What is your ultimate dream job? Selling Real Estate on the same beach where I teach yoga.
- What advice would you give to someone trying to break into your industry? Patience is key! Success in Real Estate does not come overnight.
- What motivates and inspires you? Bobby, Annabelle, Owen, Rory and Genevieve. Everything I do is for my family. Helping people buy and sell real estate allows us to help make our family dreams come true.
- Career and/or life advice for others? Do what you love. Love what you do.