Maximize your value when listing with M.C. Real Estate
Selling your home in today’s world can be a complex process. A seller must navigate the challenges of not only finding a willing buyer, but also negotiating the terms, drawing up the contract, worrying about their disclosure and liability, and getting through various steps like inspections, appraisals, lending, title issues and finally closing.
Having a skilled REALTOR® on your side, working for your best interests, is a necessary step to ensure that you are getting the most out of your sale, and returning the most on your investment.
There are many reasons why homeowners turn to professional REALTORS® to help them in the sales process. Here are a few reasons to use the professionals at M.C. Real Estate, and some of the services that we provide on every listing:
- We will provide a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) to educate you on the value of your home, along with the competitive listings and overall recap on the local market conditions. This will help you to understand the state of the market and the expectations of what the market looks like so you can plan for potential sales scenarios.
- Develop a marketing plan that will set you up for success. Nearly 90% of buyers are looking online in the beginning of their searches and M.C. Real Estate REALTORS® have access to all of the major real estate sites including Realtor.com (proprietary to REALTORS®) for the highest level of exposure. Our agents utilize other forms of social media and print media, as needed, as well. In addition, M.C. Real Estate REALTORS® have built extensive networks of buyer and seller contacts through years of service within the local community.
- Negotiation and advisement is a key component of the value a REALTOR® brings, and is one of the most important items to consider when choosing an agent. The team at M.C. Real Estate is relentless in understanding leverage and positioning, and will work tirelessly to ensure that they are advising you to help obtain the highest return on your sale.
- Getting your home into contract is only about half the battle. Our REALTORS® take you through every step of the process: Contract, lending, appraisal, inspections, title and closing are all key steps that must be touched before your home can transfer but after you have negotiated a contract.
- A value based commission structure that allows for some flexibility depending on how your home sells. Contact your M.C. Real Estate REALTOR® for more details.
The bottom line is that selling a home is a complex process and while it is possible to do it on your own, the statistics tell you that most homeowners prefer to put their trust in a REALTOR® when selling. M.C. Real Estate REALTORS® are local professionals, with expansive market knowledge, and work diligently to help you return top dollar on your home sale.